Split Screen functionality & Bootstrap icons display issue

Split Screen Functionality Issue:

Well, first of all there is no doubt that only Maxthon has the BEST split screen feature added into the browser in this whole browser world! Some other browsers such as Firefox and Chrome have split screen addons to use but, they are not even come closer to what Maxthon has. I never had any issue with the split screen mode until Maxthon 5, it was working just fine for me. Its not that bad now but, the only issue i am having now is when moving mouse from side one to side two then some form elements (i.e. buttons, select lists, checkboxes, radio buttons, etc.) in the web page are not getting focus / firing for the very first time and have to click twice. Textboxes and Textarea used to have same issues but, in the latest version 5.0.2.200 they've started working just fine. 

Bootstrap Icons Issue:

I have couple of websites (http://www.tannurealty.com) and i have used some bootstrap icons in these web sites but, under the Retro mode these icons are not displaying at all, no issue under the Ultra mode though.

2 hours ago, JasPunjabi said:

Bootstrap Icons Issue:

See this thread: http://forum.maxthon.com/index.php?/topic/21642-tannurealtycom-not-working-in-retro-mode/#comment-114157

2 hours ago, JasPunjabi said:

More than likely a focus issue. Generally the browser needs to know which side is in focus, the first click does that, the second click is the one that is sent for the button click etc.

As you noted it seems that the latest doesn't seem to have an issue. At least in the quick test I just did.

9 hours ago, JasPunjabi said:

Well, first of all there is no doubt that only Maxthon has the BEST split screen feature added into the browser in this whole browser world! Some other browsers such as Firefox and Chrome have split screen addons to use but, they are not even come closer to what Maxthon has. I never had any issue with the split screen mode until Maxthon 5, it was working just fine for me. Its not that bad now but, the only issue i am having now is when moving mouse from side one to side two then some form elements (i.e. buttons, select lists, checkboxes, radio buttons, etc.) in the web page are not getting focus / firing for the very first time and have to click twice. Textboxes and Textarea used to have same issues but, in the latest version 5.0.2.200 they've started working just fine. 

I can't confirm, it works fine on win10. Or perhasps give us a site where you are having issues..

On 2017/2/18 at 3:54 AM, JasPunjabi said:

Bootstrap Icons Issue:

I have couple of websites (http://www.tannurealty.com) and i have used some bootstrap icons in these web sites but, under the Retro mode these icons are not displaying at all, no issue under the Ultra mode though.

Hi there, check you've ticked this option in settings-advanced, and make sure your IE version is above IE8 (IE8 seems not working either for this site), you can try to open this site using the IE on your PC. If the problem still not fixed by doing so, then we recommend you to upgrade your IE to IE11.

1.png

Archived