5.02.2000 the endless story of 5

Chantao

Very funny, actually I wanted to write more here: today I'm traveling without bookmarks with MX5, I want to store a bookmark that I had when I was on the go bookmarks, but now there is not, but still at 5 me shows that I have it. If I edit and want to take it all, it indicates that esy stored has, but there is nothing. Very curious.

At V 5.0.2.1600 it still worked properly. I had 3 days ago terribly excited and wanted to give 5 still a chance today, but the browser is getting worse from release to release. The best is still the "mx4.9.2.600-beta" dafter it goes downhill.

So if i try to catch you you had some trouble with bookmarks. I don't want to take it the wrong way:

you tried to save a new bookmark and it fails; that's what you mean.

I can't reproduce; everything is allright with 5.02.2000 for me; i'm using portable version on win 10 pro.

try to make snapshots of what you're doing. is it an update of an installed version or portable;

are you connected to your account or as guest. is it a syncing trouble with portable devices and so on.

30 minutes ago, Chantao said:

100 MBit/s, Flat + Windows 7

Nice!, Flat?? I'd recommend updating to Windows 10. Although not really related to this issue.

Have you tried using another PC? eg when you sign in on another install do you get the same issues? Have you tried using a guest account and does it also show the same problems?

Windows 10 does not come into my house; If it only goes with Windows 10 then I keep my MX4 and good is it. MX4 works with all Android versions and all PCs. MX4 is anyway the best browser on the market.:p

But I will try your 

"Have you tried using another PC? eg when you sign in on another install do you get the same issues? Have you tried using a guest account and does it also show the same problems?" - proposals :Upside-Down_Face_Emoji_Icon_42x42:

ALL THE SAME.

1 hour ago, Chantao said:

If it only goes with Windows 10 then I keep my MX4 a

Was just pointing out Win10 is a better OS. Nothing to do with MX5.

4 hours ago, RH said:

Windows 10... i would not recommend that at all. The worst Windows...

Ok, before this moves too far off topic. Windows 10 discussion over here

Back on topic, will be interesting to see the outcome of running MX on other systems.

Archived