Maxthon with no quick access hack


Recommended Posts

Hi guys,

I dont know you but its been annoying for me not to have a blank page.So I've found a solution. I've edited a file and now İt shows no quick access.Just copy MxBrowser.dll in the attached file and paste it to : C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon5\Bin

Maxthon 5.1.0.1400: MxBrowser-v5101400.rar

Maxthon 5.0.4.3000: MxBrowser-v5043000.rar

Maxthon 5.0.3.2000: MxBrowser-5032000.rar

Maxthon 5.0.2.2000: MxBrowser.rar

Edited by MAXSHARK
File to the current version added.
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 16/02/2017 at 11:11 AM, MAXSHARK said:

Hi guys,

I dont know you but its been annoying for me not to have a blank page.So I've found a solution. I've edited a file and now İt shows no quick access.Just copy MxBrowser.dll in the attached file and paste it to : C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon5\Bin

Maxthon 5.0.4.3000: MxBrowser-v5043000.rar

Maxthon 5.0.3.2000: MxBrowser-5032000.rar

Maxthon 5.0.2.2000: MxBrowser.rar

like this - can you do the same to stop the annoying password box flashing up when a password is needed 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Tony said:

like this - can you do the same to stop the annoying password box flashing up when a password is needed 

will see what I can do.can you give more details? how can I reproduce it?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MAXSHARK said:

will see what I can do.can you give more details? how can I reproduce it?

its the popup wanting to generate a password - so just go to any site that needs a password - click on the password box and up pops the annoying popup - does not matter if you have your own password set it still pops up - would be great to get rid of it

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tony said:

its the popup wanting to generate a password - so just go to any site that needs a password - click on the password box and up pops the annoying popup - does not matter if you have your own password set it still pops up - would be great to get rid of it

Strange Tony, it has almost never happened to me.  i think I remember 3 occasions.  Otherwise, no popup.  I guess I'd "turned it off" by how I use MX.

Do you have saved passwords?  ... use autofill?

                        <<SL>>

 

s

Edited by SnowLeopard
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...