MX5 Mac beta release 5.0.14

BugSir006

Edit: 2-20-2017

Due to some bugs found on Passkeeper in this version,

Maxthon Mac Team decides to remove the download link from official website temporarily,

Sorry for the trouble and will give you a better version soon!

Hi Maxers,

Finally, MX5 Mac beta version meets you guys today!:beers:

You may find the release note here:

And download the install pack on our official site: http://www.maxthon.com/mx5/beta/

Please leave your comment and questions related to this version under this thread. :Smiling_Face_Emoji_with_Blushed_Cheeks_42x42:

Below is an installation instruction for your reference.

1. Copy Maxthon: open "Finder", find the newly downloaded "Maxthon" from "Download" folder. Right click and execute "Copy 'Maxthon'";
  2. Paste Maxthon to Applications: open "Applications" in "Finder", right click blank space and choose "Paste Item";
  3. If MX4 was installed before, there will appear a notice "An older item named 'Maxthon' already exists in this location. Do you want to replace it with the newer one you're removing?" we highly recommend you to choose "Keep Both" (MX5 and MX4 can coexist without any interference
macStep.jpg

12 hours ago, Chr. D. Reventlow said:

I am not able to stream html5-video or Silverlight-based video however (NETFLIX)

hi there, thanks for the quick feedback! We had the same issue for PC version before, maybe the same reason. I'll let our testers have a check and could you kindly PM me your NETFLIX account and PW to help test? We guaranteen will use it for testing only, and will let you know when we finishing fixing and testing, then you can change ur PW

12 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

hi there, thanks for the quick feedback! We had the same issue for PC version before, maybe the same reason. I'll let our testers have a check and could you kindly PM me your NETFLIX account and PW to help test? We guaranteen will use it for testing only, and will let you know when we finishing fixing and testing, then you can change ur PW

Another possible issue:
I am - on an offline server - updating my genealogical database through the software package: TNG. The online version can be seen here: www.reventlow.dk. When I run the update-php-script it normally should close the update page on exit - but somehow this does not work. It is not the end of the world, but irritating and works in other browsers. When I look in the script and the resulting code:  <script type="text/javascript"> top.close();</script>I cannot see any problems, but somehow this script does not run. Any clues?? 

Attachment two files: Update-php script - and output from Maxthon

output Maxthon.html

admin_updateperson.php

Hi there, so this problem happens when you use TNG on Maxthon browser? 

could you give me a link of TNG? Since there loads of results in google, and don't know which one is the one you mentioned here.

BTW, nice family tree. So does every family in Denmark has this kind of database? So cool.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived