Maxthon for Mac issues

saichow

Hi @BugSir006, I am facing the following issue with Maxthon for Mac. 

The "Quick Access" doesn't sync from my Windows Maxthon but instead, it replaced my Windows Maxthon Quick Access, any changes made to Windows Maxthon Quick Access will not be sync back to the Mac. When I close and reopen Windows Maxthon Quick Access, it resync with Mac Maxthon Quick Access again, changes made earlier disappeared. Hence, the Mac Maxthon has become the "default" Quick Access. 

This is very inconvenient. Please look into it. 

Hi saichow, really thanks for the feedback and sorry for the inconvenience caused! 

Our staff has confirmed this issue as a bug and sorry that we did not inform you about this before.

So please turn off the auto-sync for OA in Mac version so that the MX5 in your win system will not be interfered for now.

Our developers are working on it now, it should be fixed soon after. Sorry for the trouble!

We would like to hear more suggestions and feedback from you!

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/12/2016 at 3:03 PM, BugSir006 said:

Hi saichow, really thanks for the feedback and sorry for the inconvenience caused! 

Our staff has confirmed this issue as a bug and sorry that we did not inform you about this before.

So please turn off the auto-sync for OA in Mac version so that the MX5 in your win system will not be interfered for now.

Our developers are working on it now, it should be fixed soon after. Sorry for the trouble!

We would like to hear more suggestions and feedback from you!

@BugSir006, can tell me where to disable the autosync for QA in MX5 Mac? I couldn't find it

On 12/19/2016 at 7:17 PM, BugSir006 said:

Hi saichow, sorry that I made a mistake, there is no such setting there.

And this bug has been fixed by our developers last week; and also been pushed alive.

So please have a try to see it the problem still exist.

Hi @BugSir006, please let me know the download link for the new version. Until then, I will not use the existing version to avoid messing with my QA

On 12/27/2016 at 5:30 PM, BugSir006 said:

Hi saichow, actually our QA is different from other structures. We've already pushed the new QA, so the bug is fixed is any versions, it's not related to browser versions, QA version is a separate system, and we can just push the changed online.

Hope I explain it clearly, to be simple, the version you use now is bug-free now. :1f60a:

Thanks for supporting and welcome to join in our testers group!

Again, the Mac Maxthon has mess up my QA on my Windows workstation, it has replaced everything with the default QA :devil:

On 12/29/2016 at 11:38 AM, BugSir006 said:

Hi sainchow, may I know what are the versions are you using? PC and Mac version number.

And also, you may try to reinstall both of them or empty the cache in the browser, then try again. 

Really sorry for the trouble. :(

@BugSir006 Windows ver  5.0.2.200, Mac 5.0.11 (38)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi @BugSir006, it still happens in Maxthon 5.0.13. When I try to open Gmail -> Contacts, a blank tab open up and failed to display the "Contacts"

Another issue with QA, open of my link require username/password access. In Maxthon 5.0.13, when the app run, it prompts me to enter username/password for that QA link. If I choose cancel, it close Maxthon app. 

Archived