What happened to abililty to save a tab's URL and/or the page's title?

One of the options  of right clicking a tab used to be to copy the tab's URL or both the URL and the name for the page. It's disappeared-- or at least moved without leaving a forwarding address.  This is the  type of snafu that is most irritating. I could understand it if the developers did have the time to add an entirely new feature. But this feature was already there. They just had to leave it alone, not go to the trouble of deleting it.  I don't understand these things.

5 hours ago, MaxthonGuy said:

One of the options  of right clicking a tab used to be to copy the tab's URL or both the URL and the name for the page. It's disappeared-- or at least moved without leaving a forwarding address.  This is the  type of snafu that is most irritating. I could understand it if the developers did have the time to add an entirely new feature. But this feature was already there. They just had to leave it alone, not go to the trouble of deleting it.  I don't understand these things.

it's still there but not at the same location

right click the address in address bar, and you'll see the option to copy/copy title and url

sigmax2.png

• 1 month later...

Archived