Fatal Errors Mx5

Using multiple browsers including Mx5 looking for "the one".  I have not allowed any to be the default browser since my move away from maxthon 4x.  

I am getting at least 1, more like 2, fatal errors a week.  This is not happening with Comodo, Edge, Firefox, or Avast browsers.     

Running W10 pro 64 bit on a desktop.

Chantao:  I left 4x as i was having issues on too many sites(outdated browser notices/sites not rendering properly).  As i stated in a prior posting>   "I left because i was tired of working for my browser.  My browser is supposed to work for me, not be a constant source of irritation".   I dont mean this to be offensive, but It's like amateur hour with every new iteration.  As i said, i dont have these issues with any of the other browsers i am trying. There may be things i dont like about them, but they are stable and changes are barely noticeable, fluid and seamless.  Changes here are disruptive to getting things done on line- such as having to re-do the quick access 2 days into trying Mx5. It did not migrate from 4x.(neither did favorites-good thing i had them in an export folder for other browsers) I had to set it all up. Then boom!  There i am setting it all up again with limited success >it is still not as i would like it but since this is not looking like it will ever become default quality why bother > they will likely make another meaningless change that will force me again to work for the browser and set it all up all over again.  Change just for the sake of change accomplishes nothing(other than irritating users). 

Archived