Remember Password between Sessions.

Vic47

I am tired of entering the password almost every time i launch the browser, and i don't want to have a simple password like 1212121212 for my MX5 account to quickly launch the Browser when i need it, since the browser has acess to my e-mail and other website passwords and UU.me Shadow Mail. Please, make a checkbox for remembering the Password between sessions, so MX5 would only ask me to enter the Password if i maunally log-off from the current User Account, so i could have a complex and secure password for my MX5 account and would not have to enter it every time i just want to quickly google something or view my LTE connection status using the localhost page.

19 minutes ago, Vic47 said:

I am tired of entering the password almost every time i launch the browser, and i don't want to have a simple password like 1212121212 for my MX5 account to quickly launch the Browser when i need it, since the browser has acess to my e-mail and other website passwords and UU.me Shadow Mail. Please, make a checkbox for remembering the Password between sessions, so MX5 would only ask me to enter the Password if i maunally log-off from the current User Account, so i could have a complex and secure password for my MX5 account and would not have to enter it every time i just want to quickly google something or view my LTE connection status using the localhost page.

Select this option:

login page Eng_editted.png

On 16.01.2017 at 10:05 PM, Galileusz said:

Select this option:

login page Eng_editted.png

Damn, how did i missed this? It was so unobvious... (this checkbox is usually under the text field for the password entering, almost anywhere - software, games and websites). Thank you very much. Also, on my system there are 3 options in this menu (2 are the same as here + "Remember password" between the two options with checkboxes form this screenshot)

27 minutes ago, Vic47 said:

Damn, how did i missed this?

:titter:

Thank you very much. Also, on my system there are 3 options in this menu (2 are the same as here + "Remember password" between the two options with checkboxes form this screenshot)

Yes, now there is an additional option. I used the old screenshot made by BugSir006

Archived