• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, I live in Los Angeles, I was born in New York. I work as a freelance web designer and enjoy web development. In my free time I write articles and various reviews. I read books and play games in my spare time. I love spending my day productively and doing many tasks at the same time. I came here for useful content and a set of new knowledge, I want to be your full-fledged user in the new year and show constant activity.

• Thanks 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone! I been using maxthon for years. Updated to v6 recently and I can't figure out how NOT to save files, but open them from the download window.
It's really annoying having to save a file that I just need to open (like .torrent file). And I can't formulate search words to find that topic on the forum, so I'm asking here, sorry about that..

16 hours ago, Hemper said:

Hi everyone! I been using maxthon for years. Updated to v6 recently and I can't figure out how NOT to save files, but open them from the download window.
It's really annoying having to save a file that I just need to open (like .torrent file). And I can't formulate search words to find that topic on the forum, so I'm asking here, sorry about that..

Hi there, you can click the download manager, create the download task manually then choose Open the file directly.

Maxthon Snap20210226165310.pngMaxthon Snap20210226165341.png

• 1 month later...