Newcomers, look here!

Hi newcomer, 

Welcome to Maxthon forum!

There are loads of useful content here waiting for you to explore.

We believe you can not only find the answers you're looking for, but also find out how helpful you can be.

Firstly, you need to write your very first post here in this section by clicking the green button "start new topic" in the top right corner.

In the first post, you can write anything you would like to tell us. 

We are looking for content like who you are, where you from, why you come, self-stories, how many years have you been using Maxthon, etc.

Better not to report issues in your 1st post, we always approve very fast, so you can post your questions later in corresponding sections like MX4, MX5, etc. 

For urgent issues, please contact our tech supporters directly here.

BTW, use SEARCH in the forum will help solve most of your problems.

After your first post has been approved by our staff or admins,

you will get more privileges automatically like access to more boards, permissions to post and reply topics, etc.

Let's get the party started, shall we?

:beers:

Maxthon Forum Team

01-13-2017

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Greetings all.

I am Marija from southern Finland. I started using computers at age of 37 and mostly for radio-amateur reasons. Nowdays I am 57 and still longing for the times when one needed to learn to be able to use a computer. For the times when one could build them as he liked them to be and the time when Windows was DOS based so one could learn how it works and why :) 

I have been using Maxton for several years now. It still is my default browser although I am forsed to use others, lighter ones to be able to play Let's fish with multiply accounts at the same time.

I'm still in love with Maxton and I use it for all the important things.

I am new to this forum. Usually I have very litle time to read it, although I know it is helpful. Many times I get lost in the forest of issues and topics that interest me, before I manage to ask and look for what I came here in the first place :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/01/2017 at 5:01 AM, BugSir006 said:

Hi newcomer, 

Welcome to Maxthon forum!

There are loads of useful content here waiting for you to explore.

We believe you can not only find the answers you're looking for, but also find out how helpful you can be.

Firstly, you need to write your very first post here in this section by clicking the green button "start new topic" in the top right corner.

In the first post, you can write anything you would like to tell us. 

We are looking for content like who you are, where you from, why you come, self-stories, how many years have you been using Maxthon, etc.

Better not to report issues in your 1st post, we always approve very fast, so you can post your questions later in corresponding sections like MX4, MX5, etc. 

For urgent issues, please contact our tech supporters directly here.

BTW, use SEARCH in the forum will help solve most of your problems.

After your first post has been approved by our staff or admins,

you will get more privileges automatically like access to more boards, permissions to post and reply topics, etc.

Let's get the party started, shall we?

:beers:

Maxthon Forum Team

01-13-2017

hi and thanks

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi! My name is Constantine, i am from Belarus. Using MX since 2012-11-19 14:37:55 from some 3.x.x version - it was some first 3xx! At that time i had a very slow pc and slow HDD.
So I was anable to use the G Chrome or FireSuxxx :D
 Respect and regards to Maxthon Dev Team for this awesome browser!!!
P.S. Now using a Chrome (coz i have ultra fast SSD and 32 gb ram), BUT! Mx is so smart  - Still (Like a Dr. Dre) can catch a links for a videos SO MX is still in my heart-vintageanatomy-graphicsfairy007red

Edited by Mr. Fuji
  • Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...