bookmarklet loses url

@BugSir006 @Leon Xing How to fix the following error that causes the url to be lost when executing a bookmarklet? Is really annoying!. This does not happen in other browsers. :1f61f:

GIF.gif

Bookmarklet:

Title: Night Mode on/off

Script: 

javascript:(function(){function RGBtoHSL(RGBColor){with(Math){var R,G,B;var cMax,cMin;var sum,diff;var Rdelta,Gdelta,Bdelta;var H,L,S;R=RGBColor[0];G=RGBColor[1];B=RGBColor[2];cMax=max(max(R,G),B);cMin=min(min(R,G),B);sum=cMax+cMin;diff=cMax-cMin;L=sum/2;if(cMax==cMin){S=0;H=0;}else{if(L<=(1/2))S=diff/sum;else S=diff/(2-sum);Rdelta=R/6/diff;Gdelta=G/6/diff;Bdelta=B/6/diff;if(R==cMax)H=Gdelta-Bdelta;else if(G==cMax)H=(1/3)+Bdelta-Rdelta;else H=(2/3)+Rdelta-Gdelta;if(H<0)H+=1;if(H>1)H-=1;}return[H,S,L];}}function getRGBColor(node,prop){var rgb=getComputedStyle(node,null).getPropertyValue(prop);var r,g,b;if(/rgb\((\d+),\s(\d+),\s(\d+)\)/.exec(rgb)){r=parseInt(RegExp.$1,10);g=parseInt(RegExp.$2,10);b=parseInt(RegExp.$3,10);return[r/255,g/255,b/255];}return rgb;}function hslToCSS(hsl){return "hsl("+Math.round(hsl[0]*360)+", "+Math.round(hsl[1]*100)+"%, "+Math.round(hsl[2]*100)+"%)";}var props=["color","background-color","border-left-color","border-right-color","border-top-color","border-bottom-color"];var props2=["color","backgroundColor","borderLeftColor","borderRightColor","borderTopColor","borderBottomColor"];if(typeof getRGBColor(document.documentElement,"background-color")=="string")document.documentElement.style.backgroundColor="white";revl(document.documentElement);function revl(n){var i,x,color,hsl;if(n.nodeType==Node.ELEMENT_NODE){for(i=0;x=n.childNodes[i];++i)revl(x);for(i=0;x=props[i];++i){color=getRGBColor(n,x);if(typeof(color)!="string"){hsl=RGBtoHSL(color);hsl[2]=1-hsl[2];n.style[props2[i]]=hslToCSS(hsl);}}}}})()

Note: happens when using any bookmarklet

• 1 month later...

Archived