Can someone back up my bookmarks?

I can't figure out how to export my bookmarks and I am getting ready to chanhe the email address associated with my account.  Should something go wrong can someone please back up my stuff for me or tell me how to export them?  Kinda important really.  Is the file that is backed up in my android folder a backup of my bookmarks?  Would that suffice?  Please answer quickly if possible.

OK, it appears that my email was updates successfully.  Please make me a backup of my bookmarks and send it to me or give me the options to do so myself.  Every other browser I have used has allowed me to export my bookmarks.  I am not doing so in order to switch browsers - I just need backups for my own records.  Implement this soon, a lot of people have been requesting this and it is an expected feature of any browser.  I swear I am not trying to bash you guys - you know I love ya - but this needs to be taken care of as quickly as possible.  If you have already resolved this issue then just ignore me.  Actually, don't ignore me - let me know how to do it! :]

4 hours ago, klear6 said:

Is the file that is backed up in my android folder a backup of my bookmarks?  

@QIK5L I think he's using the android version.

But assuming that the Android and PC versions both use the same account, then you can just sign in to the PC version and export them from there, as shown in QIK5L's image above. 

Hi klear6, 

Thanks for your love.

We provide export function quite some time ago.

You can do the export and back up the HTML file locally on PC version.

If you are using an Android version as 7twenty suggested above, then I'm afraid it's unable to do it on android version.

• 5 weeks later...
5 hours ago, klear6 said:

OK, the export on PC works fine and I am very grateful, but yes, I need it on android also.  Do you think that might be a possibility for a future version?

Hi klear6, this is the first time that I hear this kind of request :Smiling_Face_Emoji_with_Blushed_Cheeks_42x42:

That's very interesting. I've never thought about people need export and import function on mobile devices. May I ask why you need it on an android version? Is there any problem when you use PC version? 

BTW, you can also raise a vote here so that we can see how many people have the same need ;)

Archived