favicon manager

-ody-

2 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

wait a little bit longer?

.... :(

it's a very old and known bug :  testers have warned about it, each update after the other, in early access area.

i've waited a bit longer and even more.. all I get is red crosses in front of all icons.... :twisted:

sigmax2.png

17 hours ago, -ody- said:

.... :(

it's a very old and known bug :  testers have warned about it, each update after the other, in early access area.

i've waited a bit longer and even more.. all I get is red crosses in front of all icons.... :twisted:

It is a problem you are having more than others. I for one have had the issue at times but very rarely.

You obviously not been getting all red crosses as your image demonstrates. 2 errors are javascript and the third is a forum test????

1 minute ago, 7twenty said:

Nice pick up. Although the image in the first post has sites that most should have valid favicons unless they're offline.

I wonder if she is trying from home or work? I doubt Oxford dictionary was offline, looks like more of a connection issue she is having or maybe EU as a whole?

4 minutes ago, PHYR said:

looks like more of a connection issue she is having or maybe EU as a whole?

I agree, but that's been brought up a few times. And it's hard to determine if that is the case.

Possibly why there's been nothing from the BugSir/Miss's about this, they can't replicate or confirm this issue from where they are.

2 hours ago, PHYR said:

I wonder if she is trying from home or work? I doubt Oxford dictionary was offline, looks like more of a connection issue she is having or maybe EU as a whole?

this is from home and I'm not the only one to get this issue, magg has too...

and it's not only javascripts errors and forums, if I wait longer all site icons are in red... including major sites like google calendar, dropbox, etc.. which are not offline...

fav3.png

sigmax2.png

Archived