Maxthon 2017???

Hi JunKuroda, thanks for telling us this. Could you please tell us where do you see this version? A link of the online store is highly appreciated! 

If it is on GooglePlay, then they are the same version, just a little change of the banner upon the logo. Sorry for the confusion.

1 hour ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi JunKuroda, thanks for telling us this. Could you please tell us where do you see this version? A link of the online store is highly appreciated! 

If it is on GooglePlay, then they are the same version, just a little change of the banner upon the logo. Sorry for the confusion.

Yes, google play. Thanks for your answer. 

Keep up the good work!

On 12/16/2016 at 0:21 AM, PHYR said:

I had M5.0.1.7000 installed and then installed the latest and it apparently installed separately leaving me with 2 M5s.

Hi PHYR, could you tell me what are the version numbers of these two? And a screenshot is also highly appreciated!

Since this is an unusual phenomenon, so your information may help us to identify this problem!

1 hour ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi PHYR, could you tell me what are the version numbers of these two? And a screenshot is also highly appreciated!

Since this is an unusual phenomenon, so your information may help us to identify this problem!

I had M5.0.1.7000 installed and then installed M5.0.4.3017. So I uninstalled M5.0.4.3017 and then reinstalled, same issue, now both M5s are installed.

Edit: BTW, I dislike not being able to access the forum from 2 different devices at the same time. If I'm logged into the forum on my pc I can't log in with my android device, and vice-versa.

dual m5.png

Archived