Need status bar translation...

klear6

My status bar is in Chinese.  It wasn't always in Chinese.  I know the creators of the browser are in China and it makes perfect sense that that would be the first language applied to it.  But I can't learn Chinese atm.  Can someone help me out and give an option for English? Or Spanish?  I could deal with Spanish if need be.  Preferably English.  I need to be able to see what it says and I feel like the status bar is mocking my lack of linguistic skills. =P  Also keep up the good work!

• 1 month later...
On 12/10/2016 at 1:48 AM, karajan said:

May i ask you the usual questions:

What is your browser version; portable or not.

When did you come to find your status bar was in chinese.

From where did you download MX;

Have you made any update or changes recently

Version 5.0.2.1000 non portable running on Windows 7 ATM.  I downloaded it from the official website and no, I have not recently changed anything.  It's not the actual status bar action that is in Chinese, it is the "Status bar hints" which I am very curious to read.

1 hour ago, klear6 said:

It's not the actual status bar action that is in Chinese, it is the "Status bar hints" which I am very curious to read.

Hints are only in Chinese. But you can turn them off in settings: Maxthon Settings/Advanced/Status Bar - uncheck "Show Tips and Tricks on Status Bar"

Archived