Favorites page can not oganize favorities

10 hours ago, 30267399 said:

Thanks, Dragging I tried, but what is the reason for dragging. I can't add them, can't edit or change them. Only open (in new tab) or delete. Please see the pic below

Hi 30267399, thanks for the post. We'll add edit function when these tiles in a folder. Currently, you can drag them out of the folder and edit them. 

11 hours ago, 30267399 said:

choose "Currently opened"

Hi 30267399, so you are referring to this function?

currently open QA.png

Actually, we are developing a new function which is quite similar to this one.

It's a new menu option when you right-click a tab, it says "send to", and you can choose to send to your quick access.

This new version of QA is expected to be released in a few weeks. :wink:

6 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi 30267399, so you are referring to this function?

currently open QA.png

Actually, we are developing a new function which is quite similar to this one.

It's a new menu option when you right-click a tab, it says "send to", and you can choose to send to your quick access.

This new version of QA is expected to be released in a few weeks. :wink:

I certainly hope the new version provides ;ocal (offline) storage of  the QA.  I am glad to hear about the Send to ...QA function.  That has bugged me by its absence, but I neglected to raise the issue myself.

<<SL>>

I certainly hope the new version provides ;ocal (offline) storage of  the QA.  I am glad to hear about the Send to ...QA function.  That has bugged me by its absence, but I neglected to raise the issue myself.

Uhm, which version are you running??? Have you tried right click tab?

16 hours ago, PHYR said:

I certainly hope the new version provides ;ocal (offline) storage of  the QA.  I am glad to hear about the Send to ...QA function.  That has bugged me by its absence, but I neglected to raise the issue myself.

Uhm, which version are you running??? Have you tried right click tab?

Thank you! :D Always nice to learn something new,  Version? = 5.0.2.300 portable.

<<SL>>                  

Archived