Adblock plus not working

CP12

I've periodically encountered the same issue, but on Maxthon Cloud 4.xx, CP12.  We were discussing it here recently:

We came up with some theories, but never came up with a flat out smoking gun type of solid cause.  Hopely now that you are experiencing it on MX5 in conjunction with me experiencing it on Maxthon Cloud 4.xx it can give the Devs an idea of where to look for the fix.

16 hours ago, karajan said:

hi

have you tried to search in the forum posts with the word adblock to check if any answer could be found.

have you been using Adblock for long or is it new for you

have you tried to check the settings of Adblock

I guess you're talking about Adblock+

yeah i have been working with adblock plus  for a lot, checked the settings but it looks like nothing wrong, ima try and reinstall mx5 and check if it will be working

10 hours ago, Chim said:

I've periodically encountered the same issue, but on Maxthon Cloud 4.xx, CP12.  We were discussing it here recently:

We came up with some theories, but never came up with a flat out smoking gun type of solid cause.  Hopely now that you are experiencing it on MX5 in conjunction with me experiencing it on Maxthon Cloud 4.xx it can give the Devs an idea of where to look for the fix.

thnx for the info i will check your post hopefully i solve this 

Archived