MX 5 0.1.3000 can't hide sidebar

On 11/18/2016 at 6:34 AM, BugSir006 said:

Hi all, we are developing the function to hide the sidebar through right click!

Please do NOT forget to add the HIDE SIDEBAR and SHOW SIDEBAR icons to the Sidebar and Statusbar respectively ) as in MX4.  The right-click function was also available in MX4 and it's good to hear it's coming back.  And now [off topic] please, please, please let us hear that support for loading *.mxskin (or *.mx5skin) files is  being implemented.

<<SL>>

On 11/21/2016 at 11:01 PM, SnowLeopard said:

*.mxskin (or *.mx5skin) files

Hi SL, what are these kind of files? Are they skins designed by users?

On 11/22/2016 at 0:27 PM, PHYR said:

I hope a gesture to show or hide the sidebar is also being considered.

Thanks for the suggestion!

On 11/23/2016 at 5:12 AM, BugSir006 said:

Hi SL, what are these kind of files? Are they skins designed by users?

Thanks for the suggestion!

*.nxskin files are skin files (packaged file/folder hierarchies) which override the built-in ui design,  Yes, they are the skin files which MX 3 & 4 (& 2 ???) supported.  My "*.mx5skin" was just my recognition that  it might be necessary to use a different extenbion for MX5 skin files.  If not necessary, then don't do it.  They will be distinguish in the description.

BTW *.mxskin files aren't limited to user-designed skins.

BTW: I also hope that when the skin Center is re-enabled that a function present in MX3 but lost in MX4 will return - the skin selecter  SKIN_MENU and I asssume its companiob SKIN_LIST.  Both of these are present in the MX5 Skin Center code and were also in the MX4 code.  They are just hidden,  I know there may be some background code needed to support thse functions, but do restore them.

<<SL>>

Archived