A number of bugs in MX5

Hi,

I use Maxthon 5.0.1.3000 on Windows 10 64-bit.

A number of things constantly go wrong, I tested them with other browsers and with those the faults do not appear.

• When playing Facebook games (Criminal Case, 8 Ball Pool, Solitaire World Tour), it constantly happens that, in the middle of your game, your page jumps back to the Facebook  home page.
  • When watching a video full screen (not on Youtube, but other streaming sites) the video always jumps back to small size a few times.
  • Quite often, Maxthon gives "Network errors" saying "Cannot connect to this page" or "Could not resolve DNS" (I have now added two screenshots of the aforementioned errors). But as it turns out, when looking on a different machine or in a different browser, the same site Maxthon refuses to open works good as gold.

Could this be looked at, please?

Thanks in advance.

2nd occurrence.png

error 21.png

22 hours ago, 30812808 said:

Hi,

I use Maxthon 5.0.1.3000 on Windows 10 64-bit.

A number of things constantly go wrong, I tested them with other browsers and with those the faults do not appear.

• When playing Facebook games (Criminal Case, 8 Ball Pool, Solitaire World Tour), it constantly happens that, in the middle of your game, your page jumps back to the Facebook  home page.
  • When watching a video full screen (not on Youtube, but other streaming sites) the video always jumps back to small size a few times.
  • Quite often, Maxthon gives "Network errors" saying "Cannot connect to this page" or "Could not resolve DNS" (I have now added two screenshots of the aforementioned errors). But as it turns out, when looking on a different machine or in a different browser, the same site Maxthon refuses to open works good as gold.

Could this be looked at, please?

Thanks in advance.

Did you try to perform clean Maxthon installation?

Do you have any extension installed ( for FB or YT)? If yes - try to disable them and check again.

About your problems with "network" - try to change your DNS in Windows settings. It should help.

http://techluminati.com/how-to-guides/error-105-how-to-fix-error-105-in-google-chrome/

22 hours ago, 30812808 said:

Maybe try this program: Complete Internet Repair It is a portable version.

Archived