What the hell did you do?

I have this latest version on Maxthon now on my iPad Air. It's a damn catastrophe!!! My favourites are gone, it gets stuck in portrait, I can't type anything into the address bar (it ceases up), if I manage to get to a web page, it will not allow me to go to a previous page or allow me to type in another address or see my favourites or do anything. I have this stupid section at the bottom that cuts off a third of my page. It's a damn mess. The only fix is to re-install and it all starts over again. Either I have a way to install the previous version, or I dump the browser on my iPad and laptop and use something else. Please fix ASAP.

Hi John,

Thanks for the feedback. May you tell which version are you using? Have you tried the latest official release? You can find the download link here:

19 hours ago, John R. Bolton said:

My favourites are gone

Have you checked Maxnote? All gone or just some of them? Could you please tell us how many favorites do you have in previous version?

if I manage to get to a web page, it will not allow me to go to a previous page or allow me to type in another address or see my favourites or do anything.

Could you record a short video showing this situation so that our developers can have a look into it?

. I have this stupid section at the bottom that cuts off a third of my page.

A screenshot is highly appreciated!

Wish you a nice day! When a problem appears, let's fix it together. :wink:

3 hours ago, utra7up said:

come back to mx4.9 mx 5 is not productive yet ! 

imo whilst ever they continue down the path they are with 5 it will never be 'productive'

Tony     -  Vivaldi 4 on Windows 10 64Bit

Archived