Magnet link in new window

ZunA

1 hour ago, ZunA said:

Hello,

In MX5 v5.0.1.1900 and prior open magnet links in new window do nothing... Torrent link works fine but magnet not... :(

In MX4 it works fine.

Thnx.

I can confirm this issue too.

On 10/24/2016 at 1:33 PM, ZunA said:

Hello,

In MX5 v5.0.1.1900 and prior open magnet links in new window do nothing... Torrent link works fine but magnet not... :(

In MX4 it works fine.

Thnx.

Hello ZunA,

Sorry that I do not quite understand what you mean. 

Because for me, both magnet and torrent are for downloading. Click either of them will trigger the download app (thunder) on my PC and then start download.

So please tell me what is the magnet link problem in MX5? Thanks

6 minutes ago, BugSir006 said:

Hello ZunA,

Sorry that I do not quite understand what you mean. 

Because for me, both magnet and torrent are for downloading. Click either of them will trigger the download app (thunder) on my PC and then start download.

So please tell me what is the magnet link problem in MX5? Thanks

Try to open it (magnet link) in new tab - for example by clicking middle mouse button/ or right click >> Open in new tab.

In Mx it does nothing.

In other browsers you can easily open magnet link in new tab .

edge.gif

mx.gif

46 minutes ago, magg said:

Try to open it (magnet link) in new tab - for example by clicking middle mouse button/ or right click >> Open in new tab.

In Mx it does nothing.

In other browsers you can easily open magnet link in new tab .

Thanks a lot, magg! Could you also give me the link? I can hardly find a page that full of magnet and torrent links :(

On 10/24/2016 at 1:33 PM, ZunA said:

In MX5 v5.0.1.1900 and prior open magnet links in new window do nothing... Torrent link works fine but magnet not..

Hi ZunA,

Thanks for the link. Could you also tell why you need to right click to open link in new tab?

Since it left click can just perfectly realize the request to download the material you need.

50 minutes ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi ZunA,

Thanks for the link. Could you also tell why you need to right click to open link in new tab?

Since it left click can just perfectly realize the demand to download the material you need.

There is no specific reason... 

Force of habit...

Open in new window to stay on current page and my hand mechanically do that... :) then I realese that I didn't do anything... :(:)

A lot of this torrent (illegal) sites have some popups when you click on it with left click and somethimes with right you skip it... :)  

Archived