bad beta

Today came the new version mx beta I have not had to deal with such a piece of junk tab since I can remember were in columns next to each other always praised a practical solution to what he did mx in this version of upset me done as it is in Firefox or chrome that is not practical fox rewound top down further disappeared somewhere tab had their 95 was 52 bar with your favorite also all gone away avatar does not have an image that I had set hopeless is the beta stuck in the previous and if x does not fix these errors then you will be with a heavy heart consider changing browser

13 hours ago, john doe said:

Today came the new version mx beta I have not had to deal with such a piece of junk tab since I can remember were in columns next to each other always praised a practical solution to what he did mx in this version of upset me done as it is in Firefox or chrome that is not practical fox rewound top down further disappeared somewhere tab had their 95 was 52 bar with your favorite also all gone away avatar does not have an image that I had set hopeless is the beta stuck in the previous and if x does not fix these errors then you will be with a heavy heart consider changing browser

Perform clean installation.

After that, yours fav's lists/ panels will/ should be the same as it is in older mx builds.

MaxthonSnap20161022042420.png

Archived