Thing I will Miss from Maxthon 4.9

Hi, I want to do a list from my heart of all the things I will miss from Maxthon 4.9, the reasons why I don't move yet (correct me if one of this sitll are there)

- Change color of the main skin

- Bottom status bar, with things like ABP, Zoom, OFF / ON Sound, Full screen, etc.

- Possibilty to change to position of web address bar with the tab bar

- Change the background of the quick access for personalized one

- Bar from the left side (I know they moved it to the top, but the bar gave magic to maxthon)

- File detector and Translator

I thinks the devs turned Maxhton in a more generic navegator like the others (Chrome, Opera), the reasons why I liked maxthon were because it was a more customizable browser, I hope I'm wrong and these things are only part of the beta and will added more options soon, cheers :) sorry for my bad english

Try Menu>Settings>Functions and Addons. There are 3 tabs on that page (Utility, Browsing, & Other) with all sorts of things to add or disable. And the side bar was not moved to the top as it is still there (Menu>View>Customize UI), just not as many items on it as before, again items enabled with the settings page options. One thing not available on the sidebar is a Favorites icon though there are several other ways to access Favorites.

1 hour ago, rick.lane said:

Try Menu>Settings>Functions and Addons. There are 3 tabs on that page (Utility, Browsing, & Other) with all sorts of things to add or disable. And the side bar was not moved to the top as it is still there (Menu>View>Customize UI), just not as many items on it as before, again items enabled with the settings page options. One thing not available on the sidebar is a Favorites icon though there are several other ways to access Favorites.

Oh thanks, I found the bars, now I only miss to change color skin and change the background of the quick access for custom img. Also switch lenguage of the navegator option (for spanish) doesn't work, I don't know if it only happens to me

On 10/20/2016 at 3:43 AM, Niglelops said:

Oh thanks, I found the bars, now I only miss to change color skin and change the background of the quick access for custom img. Also switch lenguage of the navegator option (for spanish) doesn't work

Hi Niglelops, thanks for the feedback. The theme and skin center will come later after the releasing of official MX5. So please wait and stay tuned.

As for the language problem, could you tell me in specific how it doesn't work?

And thanks @rick.lane and @Magdalene for your replies. :1f60a:

Archived