MX5 issues

theVlad

I installed the last update for MX5 beta hoping the issues will be fixed. But in the little time I tried it, it had to many problems for me to continue using it. So I am staying on v4.4.7.3000 which is the last good version in my opinion.

Issues on MX5 beta:

-Cloud upload is not working

-I can't sign in multiple accounts on Google (This was a problem in early versions on MX4, but works on v4.4.7.3000)

-Favorites are not syncing completely. I tried multiple times.

Windows V4.9.2.600 Beta just the Best of the 4.9.xx , my Opinion. If one understands the handling of five-1900, it is the best browser that I have met. If the main version still export bookmarks, I'd be overjoyed.

An addition: If you are looking for MX5 search engine you will find the car. Is that so desired?

6 hours ago, theVlad said:

I installed the last update for MX5 beta hoping the issues will be fixed. But in the little time I tried it, it had to many problems for me to continue using it. So I am staying on v4.4.7.3000 which is the last good version in my opinion.

Issues on MX5 beta:

-Cloud upload is not working

-I can't sign in multiple accounts on Google (This was a problem in early versions on MX4, but works on v4.4.7.3000)

Mx5 doesn't have cloud upload but uses a new system to save your info, Maxnote.

18 hours ago, theVlad said:

Hi theVlad,

thanks for the feedback and sorry for the inconvenience caused.

May I know that how many favorites do you have in MX4? And how many did you loss when importing to MX5?

Could you PM me your Maxthon account (the email address or phone number) and your UID, so that I can let our operators check it out.

Look forward to your reply.

Archived