Invalid Certificate with google homepage

DannyD

Hi, been battling with this error these last 2 versions of Mx5.

When i open maxthon my homepage is www.google.pt and it allways spits out an error saying invalid certificate...

If i click on a button on the google homepage to review the privacy of google it spits out another invalid certificate and doesn't open the page. (error on the bottom)

Already fully uninstalled maxthon, tried portable version, with no luck... Any idea what could be making the certificate error? Other browsers don't give error.

Certificado Inválido

O certificado deste sítio web expirou ou foi emitido para um endereço web diferente.
Este problema pode indicar uma tentativa de intercepção de dados entre si e o servidor remoto. 
Por favor, verifique se o endereço na barra de endereço está correcto.

Código de Erro 501 (net::ERR_INSECURE_RESPONSE)

Hi DannyD,

Thanks for your feedback and sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I've tried it on my version 5.0.1.1900.

It pops up a certificate window, and then please click "continue",

continue.png

then you can access the page normally.

Please have a try. Our latest beta version is available on official website now: http://www.maxthon.com/beta/

Have a nice day:1f60a:

14 hours ago, DannyD said:

That's exactly my problem... and only happens with these two latest versions of Maxthon 5...

It's a problem with the browser then? Only need to wait for a new version to come and have that bug fixed?

Tks for replying. ;)

Thank you so much, Danny, I thought it was a problem of the website itself. But if it doesn't happen on other versions, then it seems to be a bug in this version.

I'll let our developers look into it.

Thanks for reporting! 

On 20/10/2016 at 8:01 AM, BugSir006 said:

Thank you so much, Danny, I thought it was a problem of the website itself. But if it doesn't happen on other versions, then it seems to be a bug in this version.

I'll let our developers look into it.

Thanks for reporting! 

Hi again, tried something that apears to work, if i change google homepage to retro mode the problem with the certificate doesn't apear...

Just a heads up... ;)

Archived