problem MX5 - 1700 :(

1. As soon as I installed upgr 1700, the problem can not be on Windows 10 set as the default browser. 

2. I have a program Free Auto Clicker 5.3.2 until now I worked correctly and in this version is not correct me.

3. When you start still wonders whether he can have access to the disk

Screenshot_003.jpg

Snap001.jpg

Snap002.jpg

I don't work for Maxthon, but here's how I did it, and Microsoft is making this increasingly difficult apparently.

First step is to go into Maxthon settings and click the checkbox for "Keep Maxthon as default browser".
Second, go to Windows 10 Settings, Default Apps, scroll down to Web Browser and MX5 should now become available as an option. Click it to set as default browser.

Not sure how long this setting will remain set, but please try it.

14 hours ago, JBond007agent said:

3. When you start still wonders whether he can have access to the disk

Screenshot_003.jpg

Check your file permissions. If you need to change it.

Maxthon.exe.jpg

How to take ownership and get full access to files and folders in Windows 10

Windows 10 And 8.1 File And Folder Permissions (ACL) Tutorial Video

CsmithHelena , Kreator-2 , 

It does not help after closing and opening again MX5 is returned back as it does not default ... Just this version MX5 does not work .... the old version of Maxthon goes to seamlessly

Galileusz 

I know this but it has nothing to do with it, and Maxthon old version before it did not need to account management, announces that something is certified MX5 and it started with version 1700 may still try to return to a previous version if it will be ok.

Just something violating this new version of the 1700's.

BugSir006 :

It's clicking the mouse to place me, I repeat, for example, in some games on the same piece cranks repeat the same ... when the previous version was not yet ....
I send the file to install testing ... Just install it, others refuse, except  Free Auto Clicker 5.3.2.

FreeAutoClicker 5.3.2.exe

foto install :

clicker001.jpg

clicker002.jpg

clicker003.jpg

clicker004.jpg

clicker005.jpg

clicker006.jpg

18 minutes ago, JBond007agent said:

CsmithHelena , Kreator-2 , 

It does not help after closing and opening again MX5 is returned back as it does not default ... Just this version MX5 does not work .... the old version of Maxthon goes to seamlessly

Galileusz 

I know this but it has nothing to do with it, and Maxthon old version before it did not need to account management, announces that something is certified MX5 and it started with version 1700 may still try to return to a previous version if it will be ok.

Just something violating this new version of the 1700's.

Read this topic: 

As regards to pop-up window protection you can try this method: http://www.techrepublic.com/blog/windows-and-office/selectively-disable-uac-for-your-trusted-vista-applications/

Description is for windows vista but in win 10 works the same way. I attached below the installer Microsoft Application Compatibility Toolkit Windows 10.

MACTW10.rar

14 hours ago, Galileusz said:

Read this topic: 

I've given something to work hard, I MX5 is set as the default browser.

But after a new update x64 WIN10 1607 MX5 should be adapted to compactibility with this system, since version 4 Maxthon has no probley, with it all without all works yet.

I hope you sort out the mistakes which I wrote earlier.

As regards to pop-up window protection you can try this method: http://www.techrepublic.com/blog/windows-and-office/selectively-disable-uac-for-your-trusted-vista-applications/

Description is for windows vista but in win 10 works the same way. I attached below the installer Microsoft Application Compatibility Toolkit Windows 10.

MACTW10.rar

Archived