changing uumail domain

13 minutes ago, yaroncor said:

2 issues:

1.  i had a mistake spelling the uumail domain and now i'm stuck with it and cannot change it - any solution ?

2. i tried to send mails to the shadow mails i created but it never arrives to the forwarded mail - how can i work?

Cannot change uumail domain.  You have to create a new one.

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

10 minutes ago, yaroncor said:

but can i create a new one on same maxthon account?

i don't want to change the account - i use it for over 10 years...

sorry that you cannot change the domain, currently the only solution is to create a new one by using another email.

26 minutes ago, yaroncor said:

2. i tried to send mails to the shadow mails i created but it never arrives to the forwarded mail - how can i work?

Make sure that you don't send emails to the same one that you write, that's prohibited by email providers. Try to use another email account to send an email and see.

same problem - i choosed domain name which i do not like now :mad:

and i do not want to create multiple accounts - thats not comfortable :mad:

i hope , that there will be appeared some option , like " change domain name once per year for free " , or " change domain name for few dollars " , etc . that would be solve such problems easily ! and due to demand , it will help maxthon :D

2 hours ago, 19oberemko said:

same problem - i choosed domain name which i do not like now :mad:

and i do not want to create multiple accounts - thats not comfortable :mad:

i hope , that there will be appeared some option , like " change domain name once per year for free " , or " change domain name for few dollars " , etc . that would be solve such problems easily ! and due to demand , it will help maxthon :D

Can't you delete the uumail "account"?  That should let you start over.

<<SL>>

Archived