pepper flash

can it be disabled. Have narrowed the meter sliding by the hit mark causing miss hits in my golf game wgt. The pepper flash alows the meter not to respond sometimes when it needs to.

Hitting the ball on the mark is very important in the golf game for sucess in scoring. Any help with this/

Hi Tommy, thanks for posting. But since I never played this game, so I cannot understand you fully.

Could you give us a screenshot or recorded video to show the problem?

That would be very helpful for us to quickly identify what you mean and what's your request.

Thanks in advance.

Hope you a nice day. :1f60b:

Since you have no answers and care not to invesgate the issues I must move on. This is Beta right with bugs, I have summited several bugs and all I get is the run around not wnating to commit to the users of the Max5. Every other browser is up to 23 on flash player and Max5 is still at 20. Can not type with the space bar and must use a . to seperate words. I have ask several questions and have not received valed answers to my question. The game I tried to play WorldTourGolf with Max5. It is not possible as it is a beta in the works and not a finished product. Keep working on it and put the up to date flash player with Max5 and someday it might be a playable product. As for now it it a work in progress. I will check back from time to time to see what is going on but at this time it will not support the game of golf. I went back to Water Fox with the 23 flash player and it supports the game where the Max5 will not. It was advertised as a browser of the future and it well may be but for now it will not work with the game I play. Keep on working on it and someday it may work.

You do not answer a question with a question!!

40 minutes ago, Tommy Evans said:

Since you have no answers and care not to invesgate the issues I must move on. This is Beta right with bugs, I have summited several bugs and all I get is the run around not wnating to commit to the users of the Max5. Every other browser is up to 23 on flash player and Max5 is still at 20. Can not type with the space bar and must use a . to seperate words. I have ask several questions and have not received valed answers to my question. The game I tried to play WorldTourGolf with Max5. It is not possible as it is a beta in the works and not a finished product. Keep working on it and put the up to date flash player with Max5 and someday it might be a playable product. As for now it it a work in progress. I will check back from time to time to see what is going on but at this time it will not support the game of golf. I went back to Water Fox with the 23 flash player and it supports the game where the Max5 will not. It was advertised as a browser of the future and it well may be but for now it will not work with the game I play. Keep on working on it and someday it may work.

You do not answer a question with a question!!

And if you cannot or do not want to provide the information requested, how do you expect them to help you?  Help works both ways you know.

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

Archived