MX5.0.1.1700 FaceBook uploads flicker

I am trying out the new Beta version 5.0.1.1700 and I noticed when I upload facebook photos the pic flickers really fast for awhile on & off and it wont upload correct till the flickering stops,just pointing out a little glitch is all,this didnt happen with the previous beta version,2 things I did notice that have been resolved are on the site fubar the webcam now works normal and the online WGT Golf game the golf swing meter is working stable again with the new MX5 beta releases,the older versions 4.9's didnt work well before 

I had to finally uninstall the new 5.0.1.1700 beta release and went back to 5.0.1.1200 that I had no problems with,I thought the 5.0.1.1200 version worked great and I was very pleased with it,this new one is unusable right now for me,It lags and loads pages super slow,It doesnt upload pics very good on facebook with all the flickering,I went to crop a pic on picmonkey and It wouldnt even work correct,couldnt even crop it...Its just strange how a new release that is fixing other known bugs and glitches can come out 10 times worse,It reminds me of some of the 4.9 releases that kept coming back worse each time a new one was sent out until the 4.9.3.200 one seemed a lot better,I didnt try all of them but the only 2 that seemed to work well for me were 4.9.3.200 and 5.0.1.1200,I'll try back some other time,what usually happens is new ones get released and the one I stick with that works well eventually seems like it gets tinkered with and goes downhill fast so Im forced to try a newer one lol

Hi THRASHER69, thanks for your understanding that we are still in beta version. Thus your suggestions and feedback are so valuable. We fix the Golf game bug in the last version, and we are happy that you found out. As for the facebook uploading picture issue, does it happens all the time? And could you provide us a gif of a short video showing this issue, so that we can quickly identify this issue and help to optimize the speed. 

Wish you a nice day :1f62c:

Archived