Maxthon 5 Beta Full screen problem

EddyFicio

When I have two sessions at the same time, one with "Full screen mode" and I try to exit the mode by the Esc key, it will crash the Full screen session, you will see the border of the windows white and the interior would be Transparent, you won't have the ability to do anything until you exit the session, all the tabs you had open in that session won't appear in "Last session".

That's a problem I'm having pretty often.

I don'y have a screen cap... YET.

So I have this image, that summarizes How I feel XD

B5igGP2.png

6 hours ago, EddyFicio said:

Mostly XD the gif part is hard I have two screens the error is when I saw a video in one screen it will crash in the other :T

So you opened two Maxthon windows. When you use MX5 watching a video in screen A, the other window of MX5 in screen B will crash? Any video? Or can you provide a  video link?

23 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

So you opened two Maxthon windows. When you use MX5 watching a video in screen A, the other window of MX5 in screen B will crash? Any video? Or can you provide a  video link?

any video except youtube or facebook, happends a lot with dailymotion, and yes I used it with two windows, I usually see the video with the larger windows (the one with the live second debate) and it crashes in the one that I'm using to respond to you XDD

0481a31ca3.jpga21229feca.jpg

On 10/10/2016 at 10:25 AM, EddyFicio said:

any video except youtube or facebook, happends a lot with dailymotion, and yes I used it with two windows, I usually see the video with the larger windows (the one with the live second debate) and it crashes in the one that I'm using to respond to you XDD

Thanks Eddy, we'll use dailymotion to test it right now.

Hi Eddy, our testers cannot reproduce the crash, so could you provide the crash data to us so that our developers can have a look into it?

On 10/10/2016 at 3:47 AM, BugSir006 said:

Thanks Eddy, we'll use dailymotion to test it right now.

Hi Eddy, our testers cannot reproduce the crash, so could you provide the crash data to us so that our developers can have a look into it?

Actually I just had the crash on youtube YAY, it happens once a while 

see two maxthon windows overlapping each other, one has the interior of the windows tranparent and the exterior blue (window is not respondind) this is how it suppuse to look (image 2)

Apparently happens with youtube too :'c

Captura.PNG

Captura2.PNG

Archived