pop up window for netflix

EddyFicio

1 hour ago, PHYR said:

Popup has never been available with anything other than Flash. 

It has however been added to M5.0.1.1700 where it is possible to popup html5 as well as flash. No idea if it is available for Netflix.

I wouldn't hold my breath for it to be added to 4.4.

Oh what is this!?
It looks like a lot of screenshoots melted togueter called "how make pop up window available on netflix" and if you see on the corner you will see the tab :3

But my awesome config stopped working on the latest versions :T

Maxthon netflix config.jpg

1 hour ago, EddyFicio said:

Oh what is this!?
It looks like a lot of screenshoots melted togueter called "how make pop up window available on netflix" and if you see on the corner you will see the tab :3

But my awesome config stopped working on the latest versions :T

Maxthon netflix config.jpg

Thought you were talking about Maxthon 5's popup...which may work too!

11 minutes ago, BugSir006 said:

Just hover you mouse over the video, and the there should be a box with "pop up" in it in the upper right corner of the video. 

photo.php?fbid=675706659245475&set=a.37214522769_675706659245475_613719692779635

Maybe it's my configurarion, can you please tell me your proxy settings, User agent and other things that might have conflict with the page?

On 9/28/2016 at 11:19 AM, EddyFicio said:

photo.php?fbid=675706659245475&set=a.37214522769_675706659245475_613719692779635

Maybe it's my configurarion, can you please tell me your proxy settings, User agent and other things that might have conflict with the page?

whoops, it seems that I misunderstood you ;(

I thought Netflix is similar to YouTube, but it's not. 

So this maybe a new request, I'll forward this suggestion to our product team as well, and let's wait after their discussion.

Thank you for your quick reply, Eddy. 

Are you in Italy?

7 minutes ago, BugSir006 said:

whoops, it seems that I misunderstood you ;(

I thought Netflix is similar to YouTube, but it's not. 

So this maybe a new demand, I'll forward this suggestion to our product team as well, and let's wait after their discussion.

Thank you for your quick reply, Eddy. 

Are you in Italy?

Netflix is a little bit more complicated because it works trought Silverlight.
New maxthon user always have trouble with using netflix, when I see a poor fellow complaining about not being able to see their movies, I'll try my best to help them :)

No, I'm from México XD

2 hours ago, EddyFicio said:

New maxthon user always have trouble with using netflix, when I see a poor fellow complaining about not being able to see their movies, I'll try my best to help them

Thx dear, it's so kind of you!

The versions before 5.0.1.1600 truly have problems of watching videos in Netflix, Hulu and Amazon. Our developers have solved them at one time not long ago.

So users with the latest beta version should not have similar issues from now on.

We truly thank you for your warm heart! Muchas gracias, mi amigo! XD

7 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

So users with the latest beta version should not have similar issues from now on.

We truly thank you for your warm heart! Muchas gracias, mi amigo! XD

But I have the l latest version "v5.0.1.1700

Xié xié (I think it's written like this XD)

Archived