Verification System GoogleAuthenticator for MX5

Garsing

Friends Browser Maxton has a remarkable database of all services, passwords are often used on computers keyloggers, and once by entering a password on the computer like we completely merge their entire database of all passwords. Such a problem is solved with the integration of Maxton step verification system (Google Authenticator). Tell me how to convey to the developers of the idea ????

On 2016/9/23 at 4:07 AM, Garsing said:

Such a problem is solved with the integration of Maxton step verification system (Google Authenticator).

Hi Garsing, so you are saying that Maxthon does not have this verification system, and you suggest we to integrate Google Authenticator into our browser?

12 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi Garsing, so you are saying that Maxthon does not have this verification system, and you suggest we to integrate Google Authenticator into our browser?

Yes, Maxthon account contains very important data base of all passwords, bank systems, passwords, private offices, accounts. And all of this is protected by a conventional password account Maxthon. It is enough to install a keylogger on your computer and account password is stolen Maxthon, which means that the entire password database is stolen. Most major Internet projects implement a two-phase authentication system to protect against this kind of vulnerability. Since implementing Google Authenticator system in Maxthon , the user of this unique and better browser will be able to make use of two passwords, one standard landline, and the second floating that changes every 30 seconds for a given algorithm. It can be given a choice either to seek a second password each time you log in to your account, or a time for a new computer / device. Thus keyloggers become useless to learn one password, the attacker can not learn a second - floating password, since it is constantly changing. Password that will be available through a tethered mobile phone or via the Play Market app and App Store - Google Authenticator, or a list of one-time passwords. Such a system is already in use for Google Accounts, for LastPass, in Russia - for Mail.ru and social network VK.com.

I'd love to see a similar system in your favorite browser) 

Translation (Rus - Eng) is done via GoogleTranslate

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/6/2016 at 9:59 PM, Garsing said:

such variants also possible to consider: Duo Security (duo.com), Toopher, SalesForce, Transakt

Hi Garsing, thanks for the additional information, I'll forward these to our product manager as well!

On 10/16/2016 at 9:18 PM, Garsing said:

you can bring to mind full integration LastPass in MX5,

I don't think bring LastPass is possible, since Passkeeper inbuilt in MX5 is quite similar to LastPass.

• 1 month later...

Archived