×

Give a tip

SPACE BAR


rody

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, rody said:

As you can see by this message, all is perfect.  When I am playing the wgt golf game, my Space Bar does not work and my words are continuous.

Hi rody, could you give me a link of the game? and what do you mean by "Space bar"? And how does it not work?

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi rody, could you give me a link of the game? and what do you mean by "Space bar"? And how does it not work?

He has a problem with the space bar during the game. He writes, for example. "As you can see by this message, all is perfect"   and he sees  " Asyoucanseebythismessage,allisperfect".

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Galileusz said:

He has a problem with the space bar during the game. He writes, for example. "As you can see by this message, all is perfect"   and he sees  " Asyoucanseebythismessage,all isperfect".

Thank you for your explaination Mr.G.

So the space bar works when he posts in forum, while cannot work only when he plays the game? 

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, BugSir006 said:

Thank you for your explaination Mr.G.

So the space bar works when he posts in forum, while cannot work only when he plays the game? 

Exactly, but this may be the fault of the keyboard driver (but it does not have to be). For me, sometimes changing the keyboard layout automatically from programming to the ordinary. Hard to say certainly what is causing.

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Galileusz said:

Exactly, but this may be the fault of the keyboard driver (but it does not have to be). For me, sometimes changing the keyboard layout automatically from programming to the ordinary.

So shall we suggest @rody trying to change his keyboard layout to solve this problem? 

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.