Sign In - annoying issue on v5.0.1.1200 (installed ver)

Alon C.

Honestly has always seemed to me that password remembrance is a bit flaky in MX. Both in the use of password keeper and in check boxes as picture (using cookies i'd assume there). Sometimes it'll ask me if I wish for it to remember the password multiple times and thus create multiple entries for the same site. In those cases it then really messes up and either only puts username in or only password or neither.

I'd check password keeper and see if you have multiple (or any) entries for that website. If multiple i'd clear all but one out. 

Hello friends,

1. No secret or isolated window  and no  Delete on exit checkbox checked... 

2.There is no password keeper multiple entries.

BTW, on Mx4 this issue doesn't exist. (even if cookies deleted).

So, it seems to me as a beta version bug :mad:

Any other comments are mostly welcome.

Thanks.

On 2016/9/20 at 10:11 PM, Alon C. said:

but I'm talking about Mx5 forum  Log-In only.

Hi dear Alon C,

Thanks for your reply. Sorry for my misunderstanding last time.

So this issue only happens on MX5 forum? The remembrance of PW and account for other sites work fine?

If so, it seems to be a forum issue? 

Could you also check your Passkeeper in MX5, is there a corresponding entry in Autosaved Passwords?

Hi dear BugSir006,

Yes, this issue only happens on MX5 forum page, even if the remembrance of PW and account checkbox marked.

I've checked my Passkeeper in MX5, and there's no corresponding entry in Autosaved Passwords.

BTW, the only workaround is to fill the e-mail & PW once and choose  save form from the context menu. Whenever Sign-in needed, simply choose the Fill form from the context menu.

So, its seems like a bug.:mad:

Thanks again.

Hello   BugSir006  and tblu,

Sorry to disappoint you ... I've tried to EDIT& Resetting / deleting  the forum password but unfortunately nothing helps.

So, as I said before, the only workaround is to fill the e-mail & PW once and choose  save form from the context menu. Whenever Sign-in needed, simply choose the Fill form from the context menu.

Thank you.

Alon C.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/28/2016 at 11:04 PM, Alon C. said:

Hello   BugSir006  and tblu,

Sorry to disappoint you ... I've tried to EDIT& Resetting / deleting  the forum password but unfortunately nothing helps.

So, as I said before, the only workaround is to fill the e-mail & PW once and choose  save form from the context menu. Whenever Sign-in needed, simply choose the Fill form from the context menu.

Thank you.

Alon C.

Hi dear Alon, 

Have you tried our latest beta version 5.0.1.1700?

Maybe this new version can solve your problem.

Archived