When will you support ECMAScript 6 ?

When will you support ECMAScript 2015 (ES6) ?

I've tested ES6 on Maxthon 5 and I see only 60% support. That's not good when you enter modern website that create with ES6.

When will you support ES6 more than (or at least) 90%?

es6 test.png

I also use Maxthon in Android and it give me 25% ES6 support. That's really bad.

S60912-215210.jpg

After that I write app review to Play Store and developer reply me that "your device doen't support ES6".

S60912-214459.png

Then I try this test in Mozilla Firefox and I get 90% ES6 support.

S60912-214808.jpg

My device doesn't support ES6? But I get 90% ES6 test in Firefox?

What?? Your developer is kidding me???

On 2016/9/12 at 11:35 PM, Illuminator said:

That's not good when you enter modern website that create with ES6.

Hi Illumimator, thanks for your feedback and actually we currently don't support ES6. 

But we still want to hear more users' voice about why they want some specific features or functions in Maxthon.

So could you please tell me or give me some examples about how it's not good, and what are the modern websites created with ES6?

Since I don't quite understand programming languages, look forward to your reply and wish you a nice day.:1f60a:

On 19/9/2559 at 4:16 PM, BugSir006 said:

Hi Illumimator, thanks for your feedback and actually we currently don't support ES6. 

But we still want to hear more users' voice about why they want some specific features or functions in Maxthon.

So could you please tell me or give me some examples about how it's not good, and what are the modern websites created with ES6?

Since I don't quite understand programming languages, look forward to your reply and wish you a nice day.:1f60a:

Thank you for reply me.

Finally, Maxthon team reply me. I've tried to ask Maxthon in Google+ but they've never replied any user. Now, I'm glad. :1f603:

I'm also developer. I can't use Maxthon to test my ES6 code.

Hope Maxthon will support ECMAScript 6 in the future.

Thank you for hearing me. :1f60a:

On 2016/9/24 at 3:46 PM, Illuminator said:

I'm also developer. I can't use Maxthon to test my ES6 code.

Hi Illuminator, that truly makes sense. I'll definitely forward your voice to our product manager. 

Whenever you have any question, you are always welcome to post here in this forum. Please feel at home.:1f60a:

Archived