Night mode issue

Honza K.

Tried to enable night mode during night hours. Seemed to work ok but when I returned back at 8am and started MX5, it started in night mode even though it was outside specified hours. I nsettings, disabled night mode at all and browser still remained darkened. Had to disable through toolbar icon...

2016-09-10_01.png

This is ok, I had and have night mode icon on toolbar and it is enabled as plugin. Try reproducing problem this way:

1. Click toolbar icon and set Custom config to "Enable", put hours of your wish.

2. Wait until Night mode activate and while in Night mode, close browser

3. Wait until Night mode should be already inactive and start MX5

In my case, MX5 started in Night mode activated even though it should be switched off automatically. Had to click on toolbar icon to deactivate...

• 2 weeks later...
On 2016/9/13 at 3:49 PM, Honza K. said:

This is ok, I had and have night mode icon on toolbar and it is enabled as plugin. Try reproducing problem this way:

1. Click toolbar icon and set Custom config to "Enable", put hours of your wish.

2. Wait until Night mode activate and while in Night mode, close browser

3. Wait until Night mode should be already inactive and start MX5

In my case, MX5 started in Night mode activated even though it should be switched off automatically. Had to click on toolbar icon to deactivate...

Hi Honza K, thanks for your reply. Sorry that I didn't understand you correctly last time.

I'll try it now! :1f60a:

Archived