New Quick Access

QIK5L

Just need middle click on mouse to open quick access link in background not foreground.

And laptop doesn't have new page yet.

Maxthon must be trialing new quick access page, I did nothing.

Laptop has synced up to new quick access now cool.

10 minutes ago, QIK5L said:

Just need middle click on mouse to open quick access link in background not foreground.

And laptop doesn't have new page yet.

Maxthon must be trialing new quick access page, I did nothing.

Laptop has synced up to new quick access now cool.

Had to restart. Now I see it :)

Agree with MMB should open links from QA and LS in background. 

Hi all. It seems that the new quick access is rolling out in this hours to anyone. I have a question on this. The new quick assess squares on edit allow you to choose beetween image of the site, or color.

1. How is the images retrives? I.e. for some sites only a preview of the page is available, while for others you can choose also one ore more logos (and logos are better in my opinion - can it be possibile to allow the use of the  <link rel="icon"   <link rel="apple-touch-icon" <link rel="shortcut icon"  available in most webpages nowadays?

2. Color block (6): What does that six stand for? There is no 6 colors between one can choose from, that was what I was expecting seeing the number between parenthesis!

:)

to add to the colour question - is it possible to change a colour once its been given

and there is a spelling mistake in the English version - Custome is wrong - it should be Custom

Tony     -  Vivaldi 4 on Windows 10 64Bit

1 hour ago, Kreator-2 said:

In addition, there should be an option to specify scale type for images: fill, fit width, fit height, don't scale. For now, "long" or "tall" images don't keep aspect ration and look too bad.

yes, and when I want to change it back to color block, the button is unresponsive.

sigmax2.png

Archived