Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sergey_K

"i.maxthon.com" International support

Recommended Posts

I have a Russian version of the browser, the settings selected Russian. Why opens by default English (en-us) website?
However, if in the address bar manually replace "en-us.htm" to "ru-ru.htm", it opens the correct Russian information site.

 

I_maxthon(edit).jpg

I_maxthon(ru-ru).jpg

I_maxthon.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Sergey_K, I've forwarded this to our product team, and they find there truly could be some improvements. And our developers are optimizing the logic here. Will fix it soon. Thank you for reporting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi Sergey_K, this bug has been fixed. You may try it again now:wink:

I tried and still opens in english :wink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BugSir006

Well, everything works now. Thanks for the quick response and solution to the problem!

 Galileusz

2 hours ago, Galileusz said:

I tried and still opens in english :wink:

It is only and specially for Russian! Russia and China - friendship forever!:p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ups, lapse :D I forgot that, I don't have a full translation of the interface and the choice is still English and Chinese.  So, everything is ok :wink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites