MX5 for Android Won't Update

klear6

Hi =)

I have MX5 Installed on my Tablet (Samsung Galaxy Tab s2) and my phone (HTC 10) and when I go to the "About" section of the menu it says that my version, version 5.0.1000 is up-to-date but if I go to the M

axthon website and download it it gives me version 5.1.3000.  Why?  

Also, could you please add DuckDuckGo to the options for search engines used on the Android app?  I know it is owned by yahoo now but they DO provide different search results based on how you choose to set them up...Pretty please?

Hi klear6, thanks for your feedback here. We currently do not push update to users, so sorry for the undersatding. You are welcome to download the latest beta version from our offical website. 

As for options for search engine, I've forwarded this suggestion to our product team. Thank you klear6:)

I wasn't really speaking of a push per say - there is the option to make sure there are updates available from within the app.  When I check there it says there are none.  I don't mind checking the website on my own, but that feature of the app is not working.  Might want to take it out or leave a note saying to download the newest version from the site manually.  I'll stop talking about it now, it just seemed like a bug.  I like how well infobox is working out on the mobile app, so far - so good job on that, guys! =)

• 5 weeks later...

I went to the facebook page and followed you guys, or whatever I was supposed to do (I am not much of a facebook person but it said I had to when I filled out the application for beta testing android).  Not really sure why I needed to fill it out when I am already testing but I hope I gave you guys some useful information.  Wheres the link for the latest update? And where is the link for the android discussion?  Sorry to bug you BugSir =P

Archived