Sync for Maxthon 5.0 for Android not working

16 hours ago, Dr.Roxana said:

please embargo out Iranian users for synchronization  also, Maxthon forum access is too, i come in by vpn

Hi Roxana, please be patient and wait for the result from our developers. 

As for forum access, it's a matter of the internet limitation in your region, not an forum issue. 

I also have to use VPN to access forum:(

4 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

As for forum access, it's a matter of the internet limitation in your region, not an forum issue. 

If u r comming by vpn so it can not be for region's Internet limitation access, i think mx servers have problem if u r sure it's not purposely 

16 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hello Maxthon president Bugsir006,  today install mx5. 1.3000 beta too and the problem still had not fixed see video snap 

http://sendvid.com/2by1gxlg

:))

It's just so different times. I had tried it once  creating 200-Record-Blocks and sequentially deleted and wait until it has synchronized. The phone I had adjusted on display 30 minutes and  clicked "synchronize"  with mobile-MX5, but everything remained the same.

Now I have no more patience and have again 4.9.2.600 Beta, that MX who's running really right with me except that I despite LastPass Google must log me always manually. :)) - too 

On 2016/9/2 at 3:43 AM, Dr.Roxana said:

Hello Maxthon president Bugsir006,  today install mx5. 1.3000 beta too and the problem still had not fixed see video snap 

http://sendvid.com/2by1gxlg

:))

Hi Roxana,

Please try

1, login Infobox web version: http://v2.uu.me/ and sync;

2, use WiFi and try sync in your tablet.

Please tell us the results, which will be helpful for our developers quickly positioning the issue and solving it. 

Thank you.

3 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi Roxana,

Please try

Please tell us the results, which will be helpful for our developers quickly positioning the issue and solving it. 

Thank you.

I can sync with infobox web version but in Maxthon for Android can't, appearly it warns Sync completed but at corner top of infobox page s[ill red exclamation sign is being displaying if u want i can show it by making an video snap clip 

3 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi Roxana,

Please try

Thank you.

I can sync with infobox web version but in Maxthon for Android can't, appearly it warns Sync completed but at corner top of infobox page s[ill red exclamation sign is being displaying if u want i can show it by making an video snap clip 

9 minutes ago, Dr.Roxana said:

Hi Roxona, thanks for your reply. A video is not necissary by now. And have you tried by conecting to WiFi?

4 hours ago, Chantao said:

روز به خیر Dr.Roxana, and it works now? With me everything has remained as the official version. So nothing except fragments of very old bookmarks that I have already deleted from my favorites MX4.

Are you using android version?

15 hours ago, Dr.Roxana said:

Now Sync is total out of serviced too:titter:

Hi Roxana, is there any error code popup? and any prompt? could you also provide a video for this version?

Thanks in advance.

14 hours ago, Chantao said:

روز به خیر Dr.Roxana, and it works now? With me everything has remained as the official version. So nothing except fragments of very old bookmarks that I have already deleted from my favorites MX4.

Hi Chantao, are you in the same region as Roxana is?

I've written it on 

Whether MX5 now synchronized between desktop and mobile or not, or at some point, it does not matter much. I think secretly it will be no more export. MX5 should be THE BROWSER - our all ONE & ONLY.

When I get upset, why desktop and mobile features are not synchronized we should remember how many users in this test phase must be loaded with millions of bookmarks in the cloud. I moved away from it. I've html backups and Maxthon Online Favorites. Why I do not have any bookmarks also on MX5?

55 minutes ago, Chantao said:

I've written it on 

When I get upset, why desktop and mobile features are not synchronized we should remember how many users in this test phase must be loaded with millions of bookmarks in the cloud. I moved away from it. I've html backups and Maxthon Online Favorites. Why I do not have any bookmarks also on MX5?

Maxthon is not like chrome sustainable, If you had Favourites and notes in skynote in max4 there is no any more keep supporting to sync them in max 5

be sure in max 6 infuture too your favorites and notes in max 5 all will be missed, i personally never use this browser at all the best browser is just opera or chrome or even firefox they have data save feature so browsing speed is much more than maxthon also all websites support them, chinese servers are very slow too. ...... . 

If I were u I prefer working for other browser this browser can not defeat chrome or firefox or even opera.. .. . :wacko:

Yes, no one beats Chrome, Vivaldi's gimmick, Opera is a Chrome, Firefox with addons very sluggish. Chrome automatically translates the language, bookmarks import and export, etc. Maxthon is for lovers. MX5 with diligent bees for saving contens and favorites but has some interesting aspects. Bookmarks: I am angry for a long time, that I drag 3000 and 2000 Desktop GMarks around with me. Angry to myself. For me, testing Max5 is a little self-discipline.

Just back newly started with 0 bookmarks, I have again 78. Those what I really need. smilie_frech_154.gif but it is also, or it should be a purely intuitive thing without coercion behind it. I still can not make a thousand bookmarks in my books.

7 hours ago, Chantao said:

Yes, no one beats Chrome, Vivaldi's gimmick, Opera is a Chrome, Firefox with addons very sluggish. Chrome automatically translates the language, bookmarks import and export, etc. Maxthon is for lovers. MX5 with diligent bees for saving contens and favorites but has some interesting aspects. Bookmarks: I am angry for a long time, that I drag 3000 and 2000 Desktop GMarks around with me. Angry to myself. For me, testing Max5 is a little self-discipline.

Just back newly started with 0 bookmarks, I have again 78. Those what I really need. smilie_frech_154.gif but it is also, or it should be a purely intuitive thing without coercion behind it. I still can not make a thousand bookmarks in my books.

I had 20000 bookmarks in favorite bar of Maxthon 4.0 for Android(shared between windows and Android )  Now i have not access them on Android by mx5. 0 furthermore i had many notes in Maxthon skynote for android and i have not any access on infobox in mx5. 0 for Android 

it's hard to move them in to infobox, i think Maxthon is unsustainable and can not trust it at all for example they can disable infobox too in Maxthon 6.0, i have 50 GByte data on free mediafire upload service these data is belong to years ago and still they are acceptable but i have just 2 MegaByte data on Maxthon Skynote for  Android but they stop sync for it because of embargo of iran also sync for Maxthon5. 0 mobile is too not working just now,:huh:

As long MX5 does not have any export function running on my desktop and Android Chrome and MX4. It takes maybe nict so many bookmarks, but I am just accustomed to a "library" to have by 3500. Perhaps the MX5 has release export. If not: MX4 is ok for me. And Chrome for automatic translation, and automatically sort bookmarks all suddenly.

On 9/6/2016 at 6:56 AM, BugSir006 said:

Hi Roxana, is there any error code popup? and any prompt? could you also provide a video for this version?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Chantao, are you in the same region as Roxana is?

Hello BugFixer 

I own you a big apologize to u and thanks to you and your good team to fix sync problem in Android but

still there is a little issue about sync, The sync now is being done and even i have access to all my 20000 favorites shared between windows and mobiles but when the warn of "The sync is completed" is appeared still the red sign of tiny Exclamation mark( located on right side top corner of infobox page) is displaying after animated arrows (that rotate at clockwise movement direction) get finished and quotation of "sync completed" appeared

I have made a video clip about it at bellow pls fix it, people think sync is not working or the quotation mentioned lies 

Edit:I couldn't  provide clip video because of sync is taking very very long time and too much and need more than 1GByte video size to upload service

also browse speed in mx5 is very slowest I can't surf easily and working with mx5 new design is very confusing i prefer simple User agent, chrome and opera have "Data Save"  feature so they are quicker than mx5 at now

sorry maxthon still should say Chrome and opera are the best but today atleast i can access to my favorites on mobile too on max5 like in max4 but i still prefer do 99% of my surfs in browser by chrome 53, because of Mx5 not user friendly and users confused in it also it disigns very bad for landscape view rotation mode and it is not easy at working Not at all, one month ago i report to chrome 52 in Google store about chrome 52 is heavy for ram and after 1 month they publish version of 53 almost i can they fix its problem but no completely, now i say to u that Maxthon is best browser on the earth provided its user agent changes to user friendly and add some features and options like Data save feature and etc

I wanted say two things too, Maxthon forum is not acceptable without VPN at current now also Synchronizing is not done without powerful VPN too and regular VPN's can not help to finish sync

the Best

17 hours ago, Chantao said:

Now, MX5-mobile has synced, but not the bookmarks from desktop MX5 but Maxthon 4.9. smileymania.at_00580.gif but does not matter. But it's interesting. Only MX5 on the laptop does not want to sync with large PC.

Now, Bookmarks from Mx5 Desktop is synced in my Mx Android too

On 9/5/2016 at 6:35 AM, BugSir006 said:

Hi Roxana, our developers have fixed this bug, please see the attached and download it and try again. 

mx_five_pre_mx5_6cb8730_3003_5.1.3000_proguard.apk

Now Bookmarks from Mx5 Desktop can synced on Mx5 Android too but notes on skynote.apk are still non accessible on infobox of Mx Desktop and mobile,I have too much notes on applet of skynote.apk would u please request from developers to move them into infobox for all Maxthon users? :huh:

Archived