Slow Loading..

I use maxthon on various machines including a not so quick laptop... 
I believe its 1.4ghz
1gb
with 300gb HD

It's a eee pc, I find maxthon 5 rather slow loading. I just mean the gui is slow at loading. I know the computer isn't the quickest I more so use it for travel and basic tasks but if you could make the gui quicker for loading it'd be nice

1 hour ago, kenniekayoz said:

I use maxthon on various machines including a not so quick laptop... 
I believe its 1.4ghz
1gb
with 300gb HD

It's a eee pc, I find maxthon 5 rather slow loading. I just mean the gui is slow at loading. I know the computer isn't the quickest I more so use it for travel and basic tasks but if you could make the gui quicker for loading it'd be nice

Do you have any other browsers installed on that system?  If you have any additional extensions installed, disable them and see if it has any effect.  If it does, re-enable them one by one until you find the one that is causing the problem.

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

I have nothing special installed just the default browser I don't use extensions with maxthon.
the only other browser I had installed at time was Edge (since it has win10 on it)

I have done fresh install with the browser nothing changed, I loaded the same device with firefox to see if it was browser related and firefox (with extensions) seems to load quicker. Which is why I decided to post, to hopefully help the development of maxthon

19 minutes ago, kenniekayoz said:

I have nothing special installed just the default browser I don't use extensions with maxthon.
the only other browser I had installed at time was Edge (since it has win10 on it)

I have done fresh install with the browser nothing changed, I loaded the same device with firefox to see if it was browser related and firefox (with extensions) seems to load quicker. Which is why I decided to post, to hopefully help the development of maxthon

the first launch after a reboot (windows 10) is a bit slow here too, but then it opens rather quickly. 

sigmax2.png

Archived