Find on page shows incorrect entry number

Hi.

I've noticed, that if you use Find on the page dialog and click somewhere on the page after the first found entry, the dialog will show 1/... not depending on which entry is currently highlighted. Then press find next - and it will show correct entry number.

Find 1.png

Find 2.png

Find 3.png

On 25/8/2016 at 10:53 AM, Kreator-2 said:

Hi.

I've noticed, that if you use Find on the page dialog and click somewhere on the page after the first found entry, the dialog will show 1/... not depending on which entry is currently highlighted. Then press find next - and it will show correct entry number.

I confirm the bug although not exactly the same as yours : I tried with the word "entry" on this page : after the number "one" the counter jumps to "four".. but then if I go to the end and back to one in reverse order it works fine.

sigmax2.png

12 minutes ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi Kreator-2 and ody, I've tried on internal version v1100, cannot duplicate. Would you try on v1100 again? Maybe it's been fixed in 1100.

not ifxed yet : counter jumps from 1 to 6 when you hit the right arrow (try this page with the word "find") but due to some issue downloadinf the latest release, it's not a clean install

8 minutes ago, Kreator-2 said:

No problem. How to get it?

you have to become a tester, which means a good browser knowledge and experience...

sigmax2.png

Archived