Maxthon crops page

Hello,

I have my own localhost index page with borders. There are 2px left borders. The problem is i can't see them on Maxthon on maximized state. If Maxthon is not maximized, i can see them. In Chrome and Internet Explorer ( and Edge ) it's okay.

This is maximized maxthon:

maxthon_crop.png

This is not maximized maxthon:

maxthon_crop2.png

And chrome:

chrome.PNG

If i add 1px to the border, so it's 3px, i can see it as just 1px. I don't think the problem is in my code. Can anybody check this? I'm using MX5.0.1.500. I'm sure this worked in MX4, because i was building this page in it :D

if i understand you correctly you are meaning the top-bottom and right space borders - i think its maxthons code - they have added shadow to the edges similar to windows 10 or thats what i see - so maxthon thinks it is to the windows edge 

if you look at the screen settings in users/config.ini that says the screen edges and maxthon are one and the same - for example on my 1600 wide screen the right screen setting is 1600 but i have a 5 [ish] px space - if i pull maxthons screen to the right that space dispersal but is there at next boot - why it works in maximised mode i have no idea - i would guess its in the code as it does not seem to be in the UI code

dont like it but at this moment it seems to be what we have - will keep looking in the UI code as its not good imo

Tony     -  Vivaldi 4 on Windows 10 64Bit

10 minutes ago, Tony said:

if i understand you correctly you are meaning the top-bottom and right space borders - i think its maxthons code - they have added shadow to the edges similar to windows 10 or thats what i see - so maxthon thinks it is to the windows edge 

if you look at the screen settings in users/config.ini that says the screen edges and maxthon are one and the same - for example on my 1600 wide screen the right screen setting is 1600 but i have a 5 [ish] px space - if i pull maxthons screen to the right that space dispersal but is there at next boot - why it works in maximised mode i have no idea - i would guess its in the code as it does not seem to be in the UI code

dont like it but at this moment it seems to be what we have - will keep looking in the UI code as its not good imo

Sorry, i forgot to say that borders are only on the left side. Only blue and red on the left that's visible in chrome

Something strange. If I add new border to the right to the edge like this:

maxthon_right_border.png

it's there. BUT if there's not scrollbar:

maxthon_right_border_no_scrollbar.png

it's not there

Archived