my own search engines disappeared

Everything was imported in the first update to MX5 (except "new page tiles" aka QA).
Search engines also worked well until beta2 update. Now search engines are cleared to defaults.
I have to add them manually. MX4 portable also lost them.

And every time I open MX5 I get a popup for infobox from the address bar and I still have error "page not found"
for start page "about:last" - there is such option in "Open on startup" in general configuration).

2016-08-16 15-38-36.jpg

37 minutes ago, skan2564126 said:

And every time I open MX5 I get a popup for infobox from the address bar and I still have error "page not found"
for start page "about:last" - there is such option in "Open on startup" in general configuration).

2016-08-16 15-38-36.jpg

As for the popup just a temporary solution can be found here: 

As for the further part of this that about:last or mx:last-visit not work i MX5. More can be found here: 

For the future, I advise you to use the search engine on the forum :tap:

I apologize for adding new topics.

Back to main topic. Updating to MX5 i have permanently lost only search engines, categorized start tiles and "about:last" page.
Everything else was imported properly. Few days after instalation of MX5, I get popup message "There is update of MX ready" (something like this).
Unfortunately, it was update of MX4 to MX5beta. I thought it was a MX5beta2 update. MX4 does not work since then.
I've downloaded MX4 portable, but after login and synchronization, my search engines did not return.

Archived