Passwords and Magic Fill

I had troubles logging into my Google account, because despite LastPass (even if I have disabled LP) bounces the wrong password from the former Magic Fill in the password field again. I think it comes from the synchronized passwords. So I probably with MX4 delete the wrong password? Or is there also with MX5 access?

1 hour ago, Chantao said:

I had troubles logging into my Google account, because despite LastPass (even if I have disabled LP) bounces the wrong password from the former form Help in the password field again. I think it comes from the synchronized passwords. So I probably with MX4 delete the wrong password? Or is there also with MX5 access?

delete the corresponding entry in magic fill or passkeeper

sigmax2.png

Cookies, well and CCleaner and what I know. I have to let MX4 time that it synchronizes, it's just not the youngest (Granny hahahah) :mad:

Whether synchronized whether not synchronized: He shows me a wrong password at my Google Account: And, dear Ody, I had once very far earlier than we even had MX3, this strange situation that my search engines were synchronized from (old not from Chrome)-Opera. It may sound like a conspiracy theory or it was a miracle .... So I have a theory * grumble *

if you deleted the entry in magic fill, it should no longer show..... try to disable magic fill/pass keeper to se if it helps

another possibility is that you're in retro mode : in this case maxthon uses ie passwords. either change the mode to ultra or open internet explorer and delete the password there.

magic fill.png

sigmax2.png

In Mx5 (for PC) i can not go to the mx-forum: all the time gives the password error (Fig. 1). Disabling autocomplete, input email and password manually,  clearing the cache and cookies, all addons disable, AdBlock and filters  disable - nothing helps.
After several attempts - the entrance is blocked completely (Fig. 2).
In the MX4 is no problem: the entrance is free.

mx77.png

mx75.png

1 hour ago, ALeXkRU said:

In Mx5 (for PC) i can not go to the mx-forum: all the time gives the password error (Fig. 1). Disabling autocomplete, input email and password manually,  clearing the cache and cookies, all addons disable, AdBlock and filters  disable - nothing helps.

looks similar to the above issue : merged !

sigmax2.png

4 hours ago, ALeXkRU said:

mx77.png

mx75.png

I just unlocked your account.  Try again.

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

Archived