Missing Bookmarks

I can't see all of my bookmarks.  Before I installed Maxthon 5 I had a lot more bookmarks than I have now.  I can still see most of them on my tablet I have maxthon for tablets and mx 5 installed).  I have a Windows 10 and 7 computer and both of those are running Maxthon 5.  I can't see a lot of my more recent bookmarks on either of them.  Which is bad.  I have kept everything in sync and don't know what is going on here.  Please help?  I don't really know what other information to give you guys.  

1 hour ago, klear6 said:

I can't see all of my bookmarks.  Before I installed Maxthon 5 I had a lot more bookmarks than I have now.  I can still see most of them on my tablet I have maxthon for tablets and mx 5 installed).  I have a Windows 10 and 7 computer and both of those are running Maxthon 5.  I can't see a lot of my more recent bookmarks on either of them.  Which is bad.  I have kept everything in sync and don't know what is going on here.  Please help?  I don't really know what other information to give you guys.  

I also have a problem with bookmarks, but it is more that they do not appear everywhere that they should be displayed..  I've I look at my bookmarks in Infobox I see the first level bookmarks and folders, but none of the folders show any content.  

I have the Sortcutbar hidden, but if I click on the heart icon I see a display of my bookmarks including all the content of the first level and deeper folders.  The display state of the shortcutbar does not make any difference.  There is full display of bookmarks in either state.

Both ways of displaying bookmarks should show the same content.  It does not now.  Please fix this.

This is in MX5.0.1.500  

<<SL>>

Hi Klear6,

If you are using both MX4 and MX5, those newly added bookmarks on MX4 will not be aotu-synced to MX5.

But here is a solution, please have a try:D

MX4-Mx5书签1.pngMX4-Mx5书签2.png

But FYI, currently this solution only works on adding data from lower versions to MX5, but not work on reverse order.

Hope this will help:wink:

1 hour ago, themartianuk said:

None of my bookmarks transferred when I updated to MX5 I am trying BugSir006 solution of importing, how long does this process take. If the bookmarks do not import can I reinstall the old Maxthon Browser and get them back. 

As long as you were using an account, it should have been immediate.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived