snaptool

-ody-

@Ody, I fixed the issue by changing the folder in settings and then back to the one I wanted selected.

Related issue on windows10 version 14905 and Mx5.0.1.600, snap tool isn't responding normally. 

On monitor 1 there is a darkened section of the monitor along with snap tool zoom box

on monitor 2 are 2 sections of the capture box and snap tool bar.

Snap can no longer capture anything on the third monitor. I can only stretch it to the middle of the second monitor.

snap_tool.png

5 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Sorry ody, cannot confirm this one on my device:(

It's meant, to my mind, that after you save a picture to some not default place, the next time you are saving a new picture, the dialog opens at the default location, not the one you are using for the 1st time.

1 hour ago, Kreator-2 said:

It's meant, to my mind, that after you save a picture to some not default place, the next time you are saving a new picture, the dialog opens at the default location, not the one you are using for the 1st time.

True, the same to my undersatanding. I've tried, but cannot confirm, Could you confirm it?

9 hours ago, PHYR said:

@Ody, I fixed the issue by changing the folder in settings and then back to the one I wanted selected.

Bah, after booting this morning images are again being saved to maxthon/bin even after changing the default folder several times....

Hi guys, thanks you all for helping test. I'll forward this to our test team for furthur testing (since I do not have a win8/10 system).

Will tell you the result immediately once it comes out.

Have a nice day, it's now morning in Beijing with a nice autumn weather:wink:

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/8/2016 at 4:31 AM, BugSir006 said:

Hi guys, thanks you all for helping test. I'll forward this to our test team for furthur testing (since I do not have a win8/10 system).

Will tell you the result immediately once it comes out.

Have a nice day, it's now morning in Beijing with a nice autumn weather:wink:

fixed in the  internal test version

sigmax2.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived