[WinPC Resolved] Dagoz

dagoz

1 hour ago, dagoz said:

I have been trying different versions of Maxthon 4 and 5 and I have different problems each time. I would like to find out if there is an Alpha version of Maxthon that works?

what kind of problems do you encounter ? there's probably a fix for some of them, and if there's isn't, some more information would be helpful to help fixing them...

sigmax2.png

18 minutes ago, dagoz said:

I am looking for a working Alpha version of Maxthon, until I find one I'll just be using Google Chrome as that works.

do you know what an alpha version is ? it's far for a final release, and there are bugs. alpha and beta testers help to find and fix bugs

Mx5 is at beta stage. http://forum.maxthon.com/index.php?/release-notes5/

This beta works fine here, but there are a few bugs, and a list of things which need to be improved.

if you don't want to test (which means find bugs and have your say about improvements), then don't use an alpha, and don't even use a beta, what else can I say..

sigmax2.png

19 minutes ago, dagoz said:

I am looking for a working Alpha version of Maxthon, until I find one I'll just be using Google Chrome as that works.

What do you mean you wrote "working alpha version". Each alpha is for testing and will contain bugs, so it's probably not for you.

5 minutes ago, dagoz said:

Ok, I misunderstood what an Alpha version is, for Alpha read Final Version.

There is not at this time any final release for MX5.  There were alpha version and now it's moved to beta on the way to the first final release.  There might also be release candidates prior to a final release - an optional final stage of testing.

So stay tuned for a final release announcement when it comes.

<<SL>>

Archived