fonts issue

4 hours ago, EddyFicio said:

ALSO THE FONTS DOESN'T WORK

which font are you refering to?

you can change font here,

2.png

20 hours ago, EddyFicio said:

In the shortcut bar have the ability to add a Bookmark in a specific Binder to make things easier and faster.

you can just click the bee icon in address bar and then choose which folder it goes to

20 hours ago, EddyFicio said:

Add change of mode to address bar

the new mx5 can auto change  mode intelligently, so users don't have to do it manually any longer.

Yeah the automatic bookmark deletion will actually #### everyone so hard, I got over 300 bookmarks.. I need them to survive....

5 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

which font are you refering to?

you can change font here,

2.png

you can just click the bee icon in address bar and then choose which folder it goes to

the new mx5 can auto change  mode intelligently, so users don't have to do it manually any longer.

-Yep I'm refering to those, I have changed the font but it doesn't apply it.

-The bee part is well known, I just want to make it easier, to add where you want it faster :T

-I didn't knew that :'c

15 hours ago, EddyFicio said:

Yep I'm refering to those, I have changed the font but it doesn't apply it.

Hi Eddy,

Could you tell me which language are you using in you brwoser? and which font you want to change to that did not apply? or none font in the list can apply?

On 5/8/2016 at 1:05 AM, BugSir006 said:

Hi Eddy,

Could you tell me which language are you using in you brwoser? and which font you want to change to that did not apply? or none font in the list can apply?

All he fonts and my browser is in english but the spelling is in spanish

Hi EddyFicio,

Actually it will apply when you change the font, just the difference is little bit ambiguous, but if you pay a close attention you will find out the change. 

And could you tell which specific font you want to change? Maybe we can discuss it with our designer and make it more noticeable.

Archived