Search Engines

I swear I did not do anything in the settings, but in MX4 and MX5 are all my search engines to default settings. And just as I have thousands of bookmarks I had set hundreds of search engines.

Well, MX is always good for a surprise.

MX has decided that I really begin again all over again, even with hundreds of search engines, where you might only need 5.

The good thing is: I collect not only bookmarks or search engines, no, on a Web page to the beginning of my Maxthon activities I created me  a screenshot of my SEs , which I can draw now again * happy-am *

but it was easier with the extension "Context Menue Search" https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/context-menu-search/ocpcmghnefmdhljkoiapafejjohldoga  from Google Chrome to save a  backup in * .txt - format. From there  I now have my SE again. hahaaaa

suma_slim.jpg

Question: Can you program only a limited number of search engines? Lately, when I enter, looking about new appears MultiSearch; even if I delete the MultiSearch: It always appears the Multi Search. I have everything set to default and start new, but it sucks * Fist Page Up *

On 09.08.2016 at 4:27 PM, Chantao said:

but it was easier with the extension "Context Menue Search" https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/context-menu-search/ocpcmghnefmdhljkoiapafejjohldoga  from Google Chrome to save a  backup in * .txt - format. From there  I now have my SE again. 

In Opera you don't need extensions for this.

40 minutes ago, Chantao said:

Question: Can you program only a limited number of search engines? Lately, when I enter, looking about new appears MultiSearch; even if I delete the MultiSearch: It always appears the Multi Search. I have everything set to default and start new, but it sucks * Fist Page Up *

Search.mxaddon?

"Search.mxaddon" is this to load in MX-Extension-Center or is it standart ? This one ? (Please look picture)

Earlier I had endless SE's, but suddenly had a few days ago all the way, with MX. With other browsers, especially in Chrome I naturally Extensions for.

If I have resetted to default of course I'll take the fuses from the Chrome extension "context menu Search".

And here also shortly applies the question: What SE I really need? Which are just convenience?

search.png

Archived